Featuring 4 layers of filtering from an FDA registered factory.
These are KN95, independently tested to meet or exceed stringent performance standards required of global '95' models that filter over 95% of airborne particles. (N95 = KN95 = FFP2)
Due to customer demand, we imported the small remainder of masks originally sourced in March/May.
We sourced other well-vetted masks as stock ran out, but customers overwhelmingly preferred the March/May masks.
They feature thicker elastic, heavier weight materials, an encased metal nose bridge, and like all KN95s we've sold, a double layer of meltblown filament, the key filtering layer.
These masks, in that original package, were sold at US retail stores pre-pandemic without issue.
On a near weekly basis, labeling guidelines changed dramatically.
With surging cases and long waits for printing, we chose to use the Easy Breather's bag to expedite import.
You will receive a KN95 with no valves. However, the Easy Breather's bag reflects that product's two valves.
Is this ideal? No.
It is an unorthodox solution for unorthodox times.
If you read the founder's original article, you'll see the ethos behind what we do. We found institutional buyers pursued perfection at the expense of time - and lives lost due to the delay.
We're not bureaucrats. We focus on true end goal - quality masks delivered quickly - unlike organizations hobbled by procedure and broken supply chains.
In the early days, we were profoundly disturbed to learn organizations would rather their staff wear bandannas than a KN95. Optics and potential bad PR were more important than lives.
So all of that is to say:
We stand behind the quality of these masks with money back guarantees.
And thank you - over 10,000 at this point - who have purchased and repurchased and come to depend on these products.
This is our last remaining stock of these early masks.
Since those early days, we moved towards developing fabric masks with high grade filters. We'll talk more about that later on. But for now: please stay safe, and our best wishes for you and your loved ones during this strange time.
Limited stock available.
High Performance Protection
- Filter performance: Above 95%
- 4 layers of protection
- Forms tight seal around nose and mouth to keep out unwanted visitors. We recommend doing a fit test first and adjusting using an elastic behind the head if it's loose.
- Double layer of meltblown fabric filter, the most expensive and key component of the mask
- We recommend at least 3 masks per person and that you alternate masks for each day you wear it. Throw away if there is any visible soiling.
- Get it fast: Ships next business day out of Ohio.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: return unused masks for a refund within 30 days.
- Made in longstanding FDA and CE certified factory with over a decade of manufacturing experience in medical devices.
- Units: 6 per order
- Elastic loops comfortably around the ears.
- Metal nosebridge used to form a close seal around your nose and mouth.
- Certificates and test reports can be made available upon request.
Mask may vary slightly from photo but will be same grade.